Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A memory of a pregnant angel..

I think it is one of my favorite pictures of my pregnancy with my daughter. You can hardly tell that I was 7,5 months pregnant here, which is kind of disappointing, since I wanted my belly to really show.. But, oh well.. I love it anyway. My belly never got that big anyways, even to the day I was admitted to the labor and delivery ward. The woman at the reception asked me whether I was pregnant when I came to register... I laughed and took it as a complement. I was hoping to frame this picture and, as my husband told me, to mount it up on the sealing, so it looks like I am looking down from there.. We even blew it up just big enough to mount it up high.. Unfortunately, it was just a moment of inspiration and really never gotten to the point of being a reality.. Too bad for me! I still have it rolled up and stored away in the closet. I never loose hope thought, and believe, I will still hang it some day, may be not up on the sealing, but just as a regular picture - on the wall in a really pretty silver frame.

1 comment: